Monday, October 15, 2012

Retail Therapy in Singapore


For my last 2 days in Singapore, we no longer planned for any more “tiring” activities. This is my 3rd visit of the country already, so for this trip, USS and Sentosa – I pass.

The Legoland experience and the heat that came along with it were too tiring, so it’s time I take some therapy -- Retail Therapy.  I also got to meet with some other friends while I was there.

Day 8.

I met with a college friend at Tampines mall for lunch. After lunch, we went our own ways – she went to work and I met back with my friend (to clear the confusion, I am now referring to the friend who was with me in this entire tour) headed out to Orchard.


We know what happens in Orchard – shopping!

Here's after I was done. 


For dinner, we went to Marche. My friend and I met here with our friends/previous teammates from our previous company.



Day 9.

My flight is not until 5:40 PM, so we spent the morning with buying what’s left unchecked from my shopping list and also pasalubong for my family.

Luckily my friend’s housemate works for Cebu Pacific here in SG, so yet another convenience for me, pre-booked seats.

We decided to check my luggages in first, and then we had lunch at Swensen’s in Terminal 2.


My flight left SG on time.

So much for my vacation, it’s time to be back to normal. Arrived Manila, around 9:15 PM.

No comments:

Post a Comment